For the second year in a row, MOST Business Incubator will become an official partner of Blockchain Conference Astana to be held on June 14, 2018 in the capital of Kazakhstan. The cooperation of two teams is aimed at building an effective dialogue between the Conference participants.
MOST Business Incubator representative Alim Khamitov will speak at Blockchain Conference Astana about the Development and Prospects of Start-up Projects in Kazakhstan. Mr. Khamitov has entrepreneurial experience, is a lecturer & co-founder of High School: Intro to IT through games, CEO & founder of GlucoWays and City Router. He graduated from STEP Acceleration (USA).
MOST Business Incubator is a platform for the business creation and development. The mission of the company is to produce a new generation of outstanding entrepreneurs for the prosperity of the world community. MOST works in three directions. They are an accelerating program (in three years, it trained six groups involving over 1,000 participants, 23 of whom attracted investments), a business-mentoring program in partnership with Youth Business International (the company is an official representative of YBI in Kazakhstan. They produced three programs and formed 30 mentor & mentored couples), and a program of corporate innovations development (it held a number of events with such companies as Microsoft, Beeline, Saber, Centras, UNICEF, Astana Innovations, MFM KMF, Akimat of Astana city and others).
Blockchain Conference Astana
- is the largest blockchain event in Kazakhstan
- features over 25 speakers from around the world and 10 hours of unique knowledge and networking
- presents trendy blockchain projects in fintech, e-gov and energy sectors
- offers practice of using blockchain technologies by IBM, KPMG and others
- attracts representatives of state bodies of Kazakhstan, who are responsible for the development and implementation of digital & information technologies
Hurry up to register on the website. We offer a promo price of KZT 26,200 for those buying tickets before May 19th. The number of promo tickets is limited.